Monday, May 07, 2007

aaaaa... lionnel found my blog!! n he asked leewah where's my illegal blogshop.. zzzz.. wad illegal.. -.-"" si lion.. ROAR~~ kia la.. come SP we play badminton together.. dun trash me ah!! FRIENDLY match.. ^^

recently, there's alot of ROLLER COASTER of mood going on.. zzz.. haha.. those hu know, shall know.. those hu dunno.. stay dunno then! ^^

i'm a frog living under the coconut shell.. nono.. i'm a cat. meow~ cat under a coconut shell?? o0 werid. haha!! ignorance is bliss.. i rather not know than i know.. wadever u wanna sae.. i dun care.

to aaron boiboi = dun b sad lah.. there are many other fishes out there hu is betta.. =) cheers~ smile! =D

to tony boiboi = ^^ din know didi got kip track of me der wor.. haha.. i dunno how to play kongkong lah.. play audition betta. XDD i lvl 80 ler.. come in maple n mega me wor! =x keke..

to lion = zzz. ello. hello. yellow. ^^ link u nxt time. =x

to lucas = u saw him din u? =P

to dear = ^^ miss ya!

to maomaoren= i dunno wad's wrong with u if U din tell me wad happen.. i'm not some psyic hu can read ur mind.. n dun expect me to. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home